Montag, 30. September 2013

It's been a while...

...since I released anything new. So yeah, I'm officially retiring from modding, I lost all interest in San Andreas, including SA:MP. I'm playing some GTA 5 on my PS3, let's wait out until a PC version gets announced, and let's also hope a community like COD5 is going to host one server on it. I'm very excited about the possibilities in that game when it comes to multiplayer. So yeah, until then, I will maintain a low profile.

I'd like to thank all the fans, all the haters and all the subscribers that were supporting this blog either by downloading, or sharing my mods. I've made a name in the GTA modding area, and I'm proud of that, and also very proud of that people are modding their game with my content.

Links won't be removed from the current downloads.. and no I won't re-release my old stuff, the reason is quite simple: I've lost them all on my computer somewhere and I won't bother to search them on my HDD.

I will update this blog with more information about GTA V and GTA; ONLINE. Just in case you want to hang out with me on GTA ONLINE, here's my PSN: xRx4Life
We can hang out.. maybe perform some heists, idk, I'd love to hang out with fans and with other members of the community.


Cheers & look after yourselfves,

-xRx4Life aka Frost

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi frost ahmm. .

    Ever wanted to make mods when GTA5 on Pc comes out?

    it would be hell lot of fun to be real ^_^

    Liked All your loves and digging it . .

    I thank you so much for making my GTA San andreas Environment Unreal :)

    AntwortenLöschen