Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

[WIP] Version 5 Animations - for 'Beasts'

I'm proudly to present you version 5! I call this baby 'beast' dunno why xD. Anyways, I've almost reached +200 subscribers and as a huge thank you, I'll be releasing this awesome mod when I reach 200 subscribers. Right now I have 190, so 10 more to go guys!

Version 5 features:

-new stance
-new SMG/Desert/sawnoff/colt45 holding while standing
-new armed stance
-new remade crouch-system
-better crouch stance
-more thinks are planned, but for now it's enough and I'm sick of editing the ped.ifp







Kommentare:

  1. How many to release your environment mods? xD They're amazing. Btw can you get on skype some please? I need you! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I subscribed and step brother and I told other friends that you got to subscribe to the 200 subscribers to my youtube nickname is jetairlinememories

    AntwortenLöschen