Montag, 14. Mai 2012

[RE-REL] Animations V4 aka MW3 animations

Alright, steal it, copy it, I don't fucking care. These are the LAST anims I'll release. They're not perfect, for a good reason. Because I'm working on V5 and V6 animations, with pretty badass stuff. If you compare the new animations with this, you'll be like gimme the new anims, but I WON'T release them because of some FUCKING stealers out there which should get a life to live -_-'




PS: If you gonna use them for anything, PLEASE let me know due the copyrights to prevent trouble with the internet law.

Kommentare:

  1. Dear Frost, Making a new GTA sa series on youtube. would like to know if i can use your Anim V4 mod in the video. Ill include that the mod is yours in the descriptions and the end credits. PM me at beserkerwarfare@hotmail.com P.s Love your work and want to say sorry for the assholes that stole them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You can use them. Thanks for the interests.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Frost, I love ur mods :D
    I'm here to inform u that i'm going to download ur Anims, To let u know :)
    Best wishes, I will always respect ur work and appreciate it eventhough u wont release it anymore :-)
    Pls keep up ur WORK :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The Unknown up there is me, I used a wrong account :( Sor

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen