Freitag, 20. April 2012

Upcoming releases

I think these digital camos rocks and thanks to that, because I'll switch to digital armours! Since San Andreas is not only located at the desert, I'll be making 3 new digital camo's. These 3 brand new camouflage will cover the 3 States cities of SA; Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas I'll be also attempting to edit the random animations in the ped.ifp , for better military feeling while playing. New parts will be reskinned aswell, such as the gloves, the bullet-proof vest and much more. I might switch to the F-15 strike eagle, hence a new reskin of that might come as well. I'll leave it as a spectacular for you guys, since I don't want to release the pictures so quickly. I guess I'll target Sandman and Frost ped-mod by salva first, followed by the F-15. At the end of all, I'll release V5.0 of the ped.ifp (animations). Also, a special thanks for all the downloads sofar, I've reached up to 2000 downloads, really awesome! PS, If you see any Frost in another server than COD5, then it's definetly not me, since I only hang around at COD5 Servers. Signed Frost

Kommentare:

  1. What about the MW3 Ranger Desert Camo you made? I've seen some screenshots you have posted and I want it really badly because i currently use the ranger skin and my own desert variants suck.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wcxEm1yAM0k/T32RXYhSP3I/AAAAAAAAAKI/11pZitMYQvw/s1600/sa-mp-349.png
    What I'm Referring to^^^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I need to reskin it again, because the camo is to bright

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Is Animation v5.0 have mp5 army animation?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen