Sonntag, 15. April 2012

Retarded stealer detected.

This moron thinks he can release other's mods and claims that he made them? Pfff, he targeted the wrong modders. I'll contact the a internet-law enforcement to find out who that faggot is. He'll go in prison for a very looooooong time. To all my fans, followers, I want you to go on his blog and spam whereever you can. Copy and paste this text below: 'You've copied the wrong mods, dickhead. A internet policy is targeting you, for breaking the copyrights and you're in serious problems. You dickhead think it's easy to create mods? You suck and are a retarded kiddo trying to be cool what? You think you can copy Frost's mods? You'll be fucking punished very soon.' His blog: http://www.mctavis.blogspot.com/ Please if anyone knows a hacker or something, please asign him to hack that bastard. Thx Frost

Kommentare:

  1. It is not mctavis it is mctavishmods.blogspot.com ;)
    How dare him stealing mods!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. No. We're not talking about salva. Anyways that bastard closed his blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. well this is why i dont release some of my mods. because they steals and re-uploads it and claims it. I would call them Mod-Addicts than just dickheads.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I Found This Guy When He Commented On One Of My Youtube Videos, I Saw His Name "Mctavismods" I Went To His Channel To Check If He Is Salva, Then The Description Says "I Make Mods For GTA San Andreas, If You Want Mods Check My Blog http:/mctavismods.blogspot.com/" i Saw That The "Mctavismods" Is Lacking The Letter "H" Which Should Be "Mctavishmods" So I Came To His Blog To See If It Really Is Salva, Then I Saw Yours And Skyline's Mods Posted There With A Description Saying "I Work Hard For This Mods, Hope You Enjoy Them" And Then I Reported It To You, Anyways, Glad To Help ! Hope This Retard Doesn't Stop You From Modding :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Well he almost did. But he can't steal anything anymore. I'll watermark my pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen